Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Godmorgon ♥

Hej och godmorgon! ♫♪ Igår var jag näst intill döende här hemma, men idag är det mycket bättre och eftersom vi bara har en lektion så går jag till skolan igen! :) Ja, det var väl allt jag tänkte skriva på svenska, höhöhö :)

Wiiiiieee I just moved in to my new room yesterday evening! xD It's bigger than my old room, så I like it ;P Today, we only have one lesson in school! So we start at 13.00 and finish at 14.00! :D Buuut, I'll meet my friend at 12.00, because we have to finish our work about anarkism, which has to be done by tomorrow.


Yesterday, I fixed my nails again, hehehe :'D I actually took stones from an old T-shirt and made it into nail art! X) <-- I love recycling! I ordered some real nail art yesterday too though. I think I'll get it in 1-2 days. And maybe my necklace and my bracelet will be here today! I hope so! ^^

Oh, and I want to say thanks to all the girls that are members on my forum (www.clover-gals.forummotion.com)! I'm soooo happy that you want to be a part of Clover Gals!~★★ I really hope we can all meet in the future, because that's the plan with Clover Gals (but of course, you don't have to).

Hmm, I think I'll have to go and do my make up now. Not that I'm in a hurry, since it's only about 9.30, but still! X) But first, I'll look through some magazines to get a little inspiration, because I have no idea what I'm going to wear today...

No comments: